What Is Leaky Gut Syndrome?
Leaky gut syndrome is a digestive disorder that affects millions of people worldwide. There are many factors that contribute to the effects of leaky gut syndrome such as a poor diet, excess alcohol, stress, candida, parasites, allergies, pharmaceutical drugs and celiac disease. The intestinal mucosa is affected by these resulting in inflammation. The gaps within the cell walls become larger and instead of just allowing the small molecules to pass through such as nutrients, digested fats, protein, starch and water the larger molecules manage to escape due to the inflammation and the weakened wall. The larger molecules include bacteria, toxins and undigested food causing the liver to be overworked and forcing the toxins back into the bloodstream. This pressure of toxins flood the liver reducing its ability to neutralise these chemical substances causing an allergic reaction and more inflammation occurs within the body.
How Can inCleanse Help?
Visit our clinic for an holistic consultation and colonic hydrotherapy session
What Else Can You Do?
- Remove any foods that you are allergic to
- Avoid alcohol, sugar, acidic fruit, white bread
- Follow an anti candida diet
- Cut out all processed foods
- Avoid any canned fruits or dried
- Avoid any products containing caffeine, including fizzy drinks
- Avoid dairy foods or fermented foods that feed yeast
- Remove gluten from the diet