“It’s time for tea so take a pew and have a brew to raise a few for cancer research”
On July 23th 2014 Kirsty and the team from Rooms@1900 set a pop up Vintage café at Kirkstall festival.
A vintage café was set up selling tea and coffee, cakes and buns to raise money for Cancer research.
It was an amazing day and there was a constant stream of visitors to the café. Customers loved the vintage theme and said i was nice to drink Yorkshire tea from a china cup. All the buns and cakes were donated by clients, friends and family .
A big thank you to:
- To all those that helped on the day
- Costco for donating tea, coffee and muffins
- Richard from the little cake cottage for his donation of a cake for a raffle prize
- Practitioners from Room@1900 for free treatment for prizes
- All those that baked for us, we were overwhelmed with the support
Thank you to all those that visited the Café
We raised an amazing £300 – We look forward to next year!