Most of us eat far too much wheat. Although its a health grain, eating too much can have a negative effect on the body leading to intolerances and allergies. Incleanse recommend substituting with other health grains where possible.
- Always wash grains not processed ones
- Cook the grains until soft
- Remember to chew. Grains will improve digestion
- try spouting as they useful to eat with grains, turns gluten to hardly nothing
- Always store in a sealed container
Grains include Amarath, brown rice, Buckwheat, Millet, Oats, pot barley, Quinoa
So go on , get shopping!